Join us at Prepárate to discuss new solutions, share best practices and collaborate with colleagues to make a difference for the Latino students who are counting on all of us to help them succeed.
Attend Preparate To:
- Network with colleagues who face similar hopes and challenges to become more informed, efficient and effective
- Gain a renewed commitment to paving the way for successful programs and students
- Learn about initiatives that are closing the gap in today’s K–12 schools, colleges and universities
- Hear about practical ways to empower, encourage and support Latino students to prepare for academic success
- Become energized, inspired and prepared to return to your professional roles with new ideas, actionable plans and the resolve to affect real and sustainable improvement
Who Will Be At Prepárate:
- College Admissions and Outreach Coordinators
- Financial Aid Administrators
- Legislators and Policy Makers
- Industry Leaders
- Community Leaders
- Parent Engagement Coordinators
- K–12 and Higher Education Administrators
Learn more about 2013 Prepárate Program.
View the full 2013 Prepárate Program Book.
Also Join Us for A Dream Deferred™: The Future of
African American Education
A Dream Deferred is being held following and in conjunction with Prepárate, including joint sessions and networking opportunities. Attend both events and expand your knowledge base so you can contribute even more to your students and community.
For more information, visit the website for A Dream Deferred.