Join us at the ninth annual Prepárate™ conference to discuss strategies to increase the preparation, access, and college completion of the fastest-growing student population in our public schools.
College Board Diversity Conferences, like Prepárate, are a key part of our mission to connect students to college success and opportunity. We depend on you, our members and partners, to help us achieve excellence and equity in education.
Why Should You Attend Prepárate?
- Network with colleagues who face similar hopes and challenges to become more informed, efficient, and effective
- Gain a renewed commitment to paving the way for successful programs and students
- Inform and engage in the work of the College Board to increase access and opportunity for Latino students
- Learn more about using data to drive equity decisions for students of color
- Become energized, inspired, and prepared to return to your professional roles with new ideas, actionable plans, and the resolve to affect real and sustainable improvement
Who Will Be at Prepárate?
- School counselors
- College admission and outreach coordinators
- K–12 and higher education administrators
- Community leaders
- Legislators and policymakers
- Financial aid administrators
- Parent engagement coordinators
Also Join Us for A Dream Deferred™
A Dream Deferred™ is being held after and in conjunction with Prepárate, on March 10 and 11. The joint Prepárate/A Dream Deferred day, March 10, will feature shared sessions and networking opportunities. Attend both events and expand your knowledge base so you can contribute even more to your students and community.
For more information, visit the website for A Dream Deferred.