The 8th Annual Prepárate™: Educating Latinos for the Future of America conference features informative and inspiring speakers, including Broadcast journalist Soledad O’Brien; author and educator Shaun Harper; and College Board President David Coleman. Join us to discuss strategies to increase the preparation, access, and college completion of the fastest-growing student population in our public schools. View the Program Highlights to learn more.
College Board Diversity Conferences, like Prepárate, are a key part of our mission to connect students to college success and opportunity. We depend on you, our members and partners, to help us achieve excellence and equity in education.
Attend Prepárate to:
- Network with colleagues who face similar hopes and challenges to become more informed, efficient, and effective
- Gain a renewed commitment to paving the way for successful programs and students
- Inform and engage in the work of the College Board to increase access and opportunity for Latino students
- Learn about using data to drive equity decisions for students of color
- Become energized, inspired, and prepared to return to your professional roles with new ideas, actionable plans, and the resolve to effect real and sustainable improvement
- Engage with the College Board and our Access to Opportunity™ campaign
Who Will Be at Prepárate:
- School counselors
- College admission and outreach coordinators
- K–12 and higher education administrators
- Community Leaders
- Legislators and policymakers
- Financial aid administrators
- Parent engagement coordinators
Also join us for A Dream Deferred™: The Future of
African American Education conference
A Dream Deferred™ is being held prior to and in conjunction with Prepárate, including joint sessions and networking opportunities. Attend both events and expand your knowledge base so you can contribute even more to your students and community.
For more information, visit the website for A Dream Deferred.